IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I have a single user having an issue with Visual voicemail and I can't figure out what the issue is.  When she clicks on the voicemail icon on the left side of her Jabber this is what appears: It doesn't matter if she is connected to our...

hankej_0-1663772804377.png
hankej by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME

Hello,I have a small issue and I need some help.I have Cisco call manager express and I need to know how to connect the IP phones with Issabel PBX?Waiting for Your response  Thanks 

aashmawi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In an older training of Broadworks engineering professional training, Module 13 Server logs on slide 14 there's a printscreen of a Log Viewer to visualize XSLogs.Do anybody know more about this Log Viewer? Where I can get it and if it's working on a ...

Hello All, One of my customers recently reported their inability to make outbound calls. The ISP has been contacted, and they have been insisting there's a loopback on the router, but I have logged on to the router and there is no loopback.   

SOLID by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have extension mobility enabled on Cisco phones. From RTMT or CUCM page or any method etc, is there any way we can find the history log showing the extension mobility users which phyiscal phone they have logged in previously ? Regards