IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Trying to connect a 8800 KEM to a 8865 phone.  Have looked at several forums and threads, tried all the settings.  Still get the same message on the phone when I connect the 8800 'the phone is not set up for the expansion module'. In CUCM have ...

Doug by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a home lab. I have a Cisco switch and router and CUCM 10.5 running on vmware. I have two IP phones a 7962 and a 7942 that will get IP addresses, but wont register with CUCM. I can't ping the phones from CUCM. I can ping them from ...

b45v723 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have cme and using both sccp and sip phones  ,i have no issue in calls for both. but  my issue is on sip phones caller name, the number only appearing for incoming our out going calls. for sccp phones not issue here is part of configuration bloc...

ammarali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have a task and issue.i have 3 digit short number. When i call this number the provider translate this number to my external number on CUCME which is also translated to internal number registered in CUCM. I want to forward this call in case ...

farkhad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 5 BE6K (EOS) distributed around 4 location running CUCM 11.5 (cluster consists of 8 nodes + 2 CUC) and we bought a another BE7K for upgrading to version 14. What is the preferred to do this upgrade: 1- upgrade the CUCM cluster through PCD. 2-...