IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPMA

CTI route point is not registering. I was wondering if it was because of the CSS. I ran the wizard initially but i am not sure if i generated the CSS correctly. Can some onetell me which partitions should be in which CSS. or rather which should not b...

aftariq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I have a lab set up to test out a dial plan where a user dials the full PSTN number and goes on net. I have tested a dial plan using multi tennant and all is ok there. But rather than use prefixes as in multi tennant we want to use the full PSTN...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey - Can anyone help me with maybe a guide or a summary of steps on how to MANUALLY configure IPMA WITHOUT the use of the Wizard. I have used the wizard a couple of times, but it seems to "screw" up the placement of the "Manager" partition? Please...

rhugo by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have a CUCM 6.1(2) setup with two servers clustered over the WAN.[recently upgraded from 6.0(1)]Site A has the first node with only software media resources being configured.Site B has the subsequent node with both software and hardware media ...

kumar3880 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there !I'd like to change the logo of ip phone 7911... there's a Cisco logo and I'd like to use my company's logo...I tryied this link.. but it's not what I want because I don't want my logo only while the ip phone is idle... I want my logo istead...