IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I read many topics but find anywhere a workaround for my pb.I had upload the french Locale installer ( cm-locale-fr_FR-6.1.1.1000-1.cop.sgn ) on the CUCM (6.1.2.1000-13)The IP phones can be in french (user locale option ) but not the CIPC ( softp...

Hi,last week I upgraded a CUCM server from 5.1(3) to 6.1(2).Now I do have some issues with VG224 (doorbells).The VG224 are connected via MGCP.IPhone - VG224 - AnalogPhone (doorbell)Send “0#” ---->>>If I am connected to the doorbell - I should be ...

benjamin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have this (serious) problem.We have configured a Pilot Point, for our principal number.Pilot Point is configured to redirect call to two phone, connected to two Attendant Console.When we make first call, ring first phone.When we make second...

Hello,I have a CallManager 4.3 and Cisco 2811 configured in H323 Voice gateway. I added two new FXO card connected to an equipment (Fixed Wireless Terminal for GSM Mobile Networks : Ericsson G30/G35).This the configuration for the port FXO :voice-po...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cm 4.x, we only need to backup publisher data. But in 6.x, it seems it will back all the cluster nodes's data and when you restore you have the option to restore which node. Why different? I understand the CM 6.x has informix database, but doesn't pu...

Dear All,I tried to update ccm 4.2 to sr4a, but I got error pop up like shown in attachments. The error said "Error: Unable to run program. (Ensure that backslashes \ have been used properly)".How can I solve this problem ?Thanks in advance.

Guysi just wanted to get an idea of what you guys do for this. basically we have three sites each with thier own Pub and Sub at the moment. we would like to redesign to have all in one cluster. Simply put, we would like all sites to be able to still ...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes