IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, just wanted to ask, is there any plan to support programs under Linux? I work with VoIP and I use programs such as IPCommunicator, Agent Client, CRS Editor, etc on a every day basis. I know they started migrating appliances such as CallManager, b...

DRS

I am trying to use freeftpd. But the problem I have is when I log off the server I have freeftpd running on The system will not get backedup. I then have to log on and restart freeftpd. I have redownloaded it but run into the same problem. Anyone use...

Hey Folks, I am working with a customer who is actively deploying a MS OCS solution using voice and video. From conversations with MS and others, it seems like MS uses SIP over TLS for signaling and then RTP for video and voice. They differentiate fr...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone advise me how to troubleshoot EM. I have set EM up on my CME router and configured the user and logout profiles and assigned the profile to the phone. I can log in to EM on the phone, but none of the config appears on the phone e.g. the dn...

Callers from 9xx and 8xx area codes cannot call into our system. It hits the router and dies. They are from different moble and POTS providers. Any thoghts? New to this so please forgive my ignorance.

kkrauss22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes