IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there, I apologize if I miss anything specific, as I am only reaching out in hopes of discovering the cause of an issue that is affecting myself and thousands of others across different locations, and there hasn't been any solution yet.I work a...

Meyer2338 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Phone is flashed with latest SIP firmware.XMLDefault.cnf.xml and SEP2C31246EFD99.cnf.xml are successfully read by the phone, The phone seems to get all the settings from the .xml, SIP configuration, Line settings, proxy address, etc.The problem is th...

Hi all,I try to configure a surl buttons on Cisco 8800 series (8865, 8811 and 8851) to access to the Personal directory and I have the following error : "PD Error Message Error in authentication"( I already create the phone service with the correct U...

Yet another question....  Was wondering if the account its referring to is the account used to access exchange in the unified messaging service set up?  I've already added it to the role in exchange so it should have permission... Thanks for any ide...

Hello Friends, While trying  to upgrade Cisco 6921 phone (from old CUCM Cluster) from 9.0.2.0 to 9.4.1 version in CUCM 11.5 on remote site where latency is around 160 second.. upgrade is getting stuck.. While trying to do the same via local TFTP fr...

Hi !Due to a change of attendant console solution I have (if it is possible) to route a call flow based on calling party number.Actual call flow :Fire alarm (call +32 4 1234567) > PSTN > ISR Cisco > Call Manager v12.0 > (old) attendant console Recept...

Rémi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes