IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a problem with fraudulent calls on a CME 4 system. We have enabled logging and can see the calls and the extensions they are coming from however we have many dial-peers that are across a VPN and we suspect that someone on the other end...

mbates1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I having a issue and I would like someone give any idea to solve it..I have a gatekeeper and 25 voice gateways…, the voice gateways are connected to tradicional pbxs. This solution has several years in operation.Today I want add a cisco call ma...

Hi All,MOH is working inside the internal network but not over the remote/WAN. Given the following commands under Telephony-Services:moh Flute-Ahirbhairavi.wavmulticast moh 239.1.1.1 port 2000Commands configured for SCCP and DSP:sccp local FastEthern...