IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. I have a customer that wants to only permit internal only calls to a few phones. This was a surprise to me since I had asked this up front, and the answer was no. So I built a very simple CSS/Partition structure, as simple as it could be. ...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all online banking needs this command mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode cisco Unity needs this command for psnt dial in mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode out-of-band I am not aware of a way to run both on the same router? Thoughts? Missing s...

rywalker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we wanted to add a CME in our CU Operations Manager. We added it with its management IP, but because this IP is different than the IP for managing the Call Manager, it appears as unreachable in the CUOM.Of course, there is a firewall between the C...

Chaps, I have 7 sites, all serviced via a centralised CM 4 cluster. Each site uses a 4 digit translation pattern where I add the full national dial code under the prefix digits section so that all calls are routed out via the local voip gateway over ...