IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ALL:I am having issue with Avaya phone:All the phones are in vlan 7 when i am connecting a pc to vlan 7 and pinging the avaya phone no drop.but when i am pinging the avaya phone from the switch L2 and L3 there is a drop any idea why ?

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install 7965 phones on CM version 4.1(3)sr5b. I added the firmware to the TFTP directory but I don't see an option under Device Defaults to for a Cisco 7965 or 7945 phone. Also, when adding a phone I don't see Phone type* 7965 or 7945...

mcdonovan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Lets say I have following:Gatekeeper A - GK-AGatekeeper B - GK-BEndpoint 1:Registers with GK-AE.164: 1000Endpoint 2:Registers with GK-AE.164: 1001Endpoint 3:Registers with GK-BE.164: 1001Endpoint 4:Registers with GK-BE.164: 1002On GK-A there is...

tboynton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people,Recently, I posted a message asking if it was possible to create a dial-peer without specifying a port that works. I just created this inbound/outbound dial-peer and all my calls failed :dial-peer voice 555774204 pots application did_for...

I am having an issue with Caller ID showing properly on the Cell Phone I have associated in Mobility. If I call from an internal extension to a mobility extension I have the transformation patterns set up for the proper Caller ID and everything works...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dependency records

starting to feel like an idiot here, I'm trying to view dependency records, as i'm tryng to delete a CSS but its in use.I've turned dependency on, but can't find where to view then, the help say's go to the related items box on the cucm config page a...

reidg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes