IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to be able to dial a three digit access code to reach an Avaya Paging System. When I create Route Pattern 776 in call manager I get " Your call can not be completed"Since we use four digit dialing here, is there a way to create a dial pl...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a solution with centralsed call control and centralised arc console server. The end operators for the arc solution are in 3 different countries, i have an issue with outdialing from the consoles, because the directory is centralised all calls ...

hello everyonehere is my debug messegecan anyone fine the reason and the solution?ct 16 11:00:49.147: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: Applying typeplan for sw-type 0x16 is 0x0 0x0, Calling num 8*Oct 16 11:00:49.147: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: Applying typeplan for ...

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem, only 2 of the blf lines I have configured work, the current config is:ephone 1 mac-address 0021.5503.0C10 ephone-template 1 busy-trigger-per-button 6 username "Mmalumbres" presence call-list blf-speed-dial 1 2500 label "Xabier" blf...

For Call Manager 6.1Can signaling encryption be done per user or if it should be done globally.What encryption keys can be usedWhat can be the consequences of encryption on the performance, CPU and QOS.

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How man Sip Trunks we can have with Cisco Call Manager ver 6.1 and 7.01?I undestand we can have only 1 Sip Trunk with Cisco Call manager Express is any way to have more than 1 Sip Trunk ?