IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I need your expertise, the end-user is complaining for a big delay to thier IP phone whenever dialling any outbound calls before it connected. Is there any quick solution to rectify this issue. We tried to put a # sign at the last after diallin...

JUNKSA_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Every buddyI have CME and 7960 IP Phonesi have two diffrent lines in one phoneconsider it 4000 is the first line and 4001 is the second line.i need to hide the softkey template when i select the second line (4001)in other words when i select the s...

Hi all. I have a customer that wants to only permit internal only calls to a few phones. This was a surprise to me since I had asked this up front, and the answer was no. So I built a very simple CSS/Partition structure, as simple as it could be. ...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all online banking needs this command mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode cisco Unity needs this command for psnt dial in mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode out-of-band I am not aware of a way to run both on the same router? Thoughts? Missing s...

rywalker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we wanted to add a CME in our CU Operations Manager. We added it with its management IP, but because this IP is different than the IP for managing the Call Manager, it appears as unreachable in the CUOM.Of course, there is a firewall between the C...