IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

As per documents,As soon as we make a call,records are created in the CDR,CDR records are stored as a flat files in each callmanager(my phones are registered with subscriber),this flat file is loaded to the Publisher CDR data base during the schedule...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI have installed Callmanager 4.3 and now I'm fighting with CDR Reports. Follwing intrunctions on manual I have set up on CCM machine the CAR plug-in, then I access the CAR page but I can't see any of the tool bars with the menus.I thought...

telecodi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Today I tried to install a 7965 with a 7815 expansion module. But whatever I did the led's on the 7815 stayed amber. It looks that the 7815 is not seen at all.I am running CM version: 6.1.2.1000-13I have configured the 7965 with one expansion in t...

Hi,Is there a way to pass caller ID name from the PSTN to CUE?I'm passing the number but not the name.I'm receiving caller ID name via my PRI's and passing it to the IP phones.The idea here is to not have "unkown caller" appear for external voice cal...

m-ketchum by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes