IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

In "Media Resources" - "Mobile Voice Access" there are locales for english and german, but the Mobile Voice Access DialIn is only english.I have selected only the german locale, only english and both locales, but the prompts are only in english.Any i...

drkwbr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience or documentation regarding the process of splitting SRST duties between 2 same site routers? I have a customer with a remote location and they would like to have SRST at this location - 800+ employees. I have heard t...

gbwatkins by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Calls are 30% of the time working over a trunk group I have set up. I am a voice noob and have been told this may be a clocking issue. I am unsure how to check this.controller T1 0/2/0 framing esf linecode b8zs ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-win...

Ladies and Gentlemen:I am running Call Manager 4.1(3)sr3a at one of my locations with Unity 5.0(1.0) and Exchange 2003. All Windows environmentI would like to connect and pull down messages from my (example administrator) account for monitoring purpo...

tom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes