IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, I need some help about MTP, I have a senario which allow people to call a IVR number of the company and prompt the caller what number they want to call out. Basically, its a external call to external call. We need to have the converstion ...

I have a couple users having issues with their message waiting indicator lights. One users light is always lit every morning with no messages waiting. The other users light is lit at random times.I have checked both users set up in communications man...

I am trying to use BAT to update users, specifically the Default Profile and the Primary User Device (for Mobility). I have the correct information in the BAT file and when I run the update I receive no errors, yet the fields do not update. Other f...

I want to translate 150 calls to G.729 from G.711 by using transcoding feature(IP to IP without TDM). What's the minimal requirement of the hardware(28xx or 38xx)? Do I need to order DSP card(like NP108 on AS53xx)?Thanks!

David Lin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with CVP 4.1 IPCC 7 and cm 5.1. The dial-peer for the ringtone tcl is 9191t. The issue is if I call from an ip to 91914XXXXXXX, i get ringtone. It is hitting the ringtone tcl..and never get to the PSTN. The question is can I change t...

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes