IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a manager phone that we were using to test IPMA on. Now that we are done testing I would like to use the phone for something else, however there is a little window in the bottom left corner on the LCD screen that says Assistant watch-On. I kno...

oneillb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The scenario:MicrosoftMediationServer--sip--CUBE--sip--CUCM4.2--h323--ISDN GATEWAYThere are about 100 CiscoPhones registered to CUCM4.2 and there are about 100 MOCS Clients. Both has to reach each other with the internal number and both will use the ...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup a call handler that is pretty specialized: it must answer the phone from 5PM to 8AM, but during the other hours, 3 phones must ring when someone calls the main number.The phone line comes in POTS on a 2801, and under the interface po...

Resolved! Transcoders

Hi All,I have a doubt in regards if I have 2 gateways and 1 CUCM clusters, is possible associate both Transcoders Gateways resources to the CUCM cluster in a group, I need to know becuase if any of the GWs failured.RegardsAndres

acerda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Can somebody please confirm me or deny me if the 7906 supports H.323 (in such way that e.g 7940 supports as it is stated in 7940's data sheet). It doesn't say anything about it in the data sheet but I found some other web pages that say oth...

All:I am bringing a new remote office online, using a CME for the first time. When setting up dial outpulse with the carrier, I was asked how many digits did I want outpulsed.Coming from a non-Cisco TDM/VoIP world previously, I am unsure on what Cis...

schatsm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have an FXO card in a 2811 router taking calls from the PSTN and routing them to Call Manager 5.1. Recently users are complaingng that random inbound calls are ringing to the phone as they should but that on some calls both parties can hear...