IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Family, I have a CME with 2 registered 7911 phones, Everything is working as its supposed to but we are no able to make outgoing calls. incoming calls are working fine. when I do debug ccsip messages command, I keep getting :sip/2.0 403 forb...

ciscotac.png
Precious  by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, I have a cisco CME with E1 sip connection for external calls. After every 8 hrs the  line goes silent and when i restart the pabx the connection is restored! What causes the sip connection to go silent and how can it be resolved? Plea...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting conflicting information on how to access the Web GUI on this phone. Some say it's on by default and others say it's off. I can ping the phone but I get nothing when trying to access via http. I need to configure this phone for use with Fu...

cainram by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I really need help.We need help for trasfering an incoming call on the trunk SIP of the CME.We set up a SIP trunk with the ITSP.Nothing happens when you want to transfer a active call received by the switchboard operator to an internal extensio...