IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,what do this follow error mean ?Is it serious error ?Message Erreurs CCM6 At Wed Sep 17 12:33:32 CEST 2008 on node 192.168.0.2, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch - Critical CTIManager: 370: Sep 17 10:33:05.5...

DWAM_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to span the traffic from the phone to the PC port and I cannot find a command in CCME to do this. I know in CUCM it is in the device configuration but i cannot seem to find a similar command in CCME.Has anyone done this beforeThanksBryan

petersenb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering, when the connection to CCM goes and the phones go into SRST:Do I lose any calls in progress? (Let's say the call comes in on a POTS line in a 2801 and the 2801 is hooked into the 3560 configured as H323 that my phone is plugged into)...

So has anyone ever tried this 'experimental' method of fixing the remote site MWI issue for CUE?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_tech_note09186a00807f6f3a.shtmlI am interested to know if it works well or not.

kking2008 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Hopefully you can help here.I am using CM6 and am having a problem with Resume Call.It works fine when I resume a call from the same handset that I use to put the other party on hold.But for a shared line, I cannot hold the call on the assista...

I was doing too many things at the same time yesterday and either CCM crashed without warning, or I clicked Restart on a screen that was CCM and I thought was something else.Would be nice to determine which event it was! Is there anyway? Does CCM l...