IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Having difficulty with 7911 logo/backround images.I have read in forum that the List.xml file is case sensitive and I am sure I have correctly filled in the file.The png files have been correctly converted and that they are in correct directories.I h...

fcatalao by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This might be a silly question, but I assume it is o.k for fibre to carry fax calls.I need to connect a fax line to a VG224 that is approx 250 mtrs away, in its path is a comms cabinet which then uses fibre to connect to the main comms room,(where th...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I added a new MOH audio source. I tested and works. However, it seems to function oddly. The first call placed on hold starts playing the audio source from the beginning, and as long as thier is always a call on hold, all subsequent calls p...

Hi,I've got 2 users having a line cut during a conversation going to external numbers. The strange about it is it was cutting in the middle of the call.When testing, the issue is not showing. so it happens randomly but on the same 2 extensions/users....

redrobish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello again, I have CCM 4.2(3) and a 3845(c3845-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T6.bin) with VIC2-4FXO onboard. This gateway is registered as H323 gateway on CCM. I have a line from local telco connected to fxo port.when I dial the line number i hear only...

Is it possible this configuration on the 2801 router Slot0:VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE Slot1:VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE,Slot2:VWIC-1MFT-E1, Slot3:VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 and two PVDM2-32.Because in CallManager I cannot apply Euro ISDN on BRI ISDN interface and also on the router ...

Hi!I'm having some troubles with the voicemail. I have the CM6.1 integrated with an Exchange Server 2007. It was working fine. I would like to restart the callmanager to troubleshoot the issue but maybe there's no need if I just restart some relevant...

Hi,Hope you can help,have set up an MGCP voice gateway with Callmanager, we have only 12 channels of IDSN PRI in use from the Telco, Have set up the following on the VG.pri-group timeslots 1-12,16 service mgcpall is working great, however, I note th...