IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having trouble getting Conference Calls to work. I call a phone and after the call is active, press the Confrn button, dial the second line and call is active but as soon as I press Confrn again to bring them all together the two phones call...

skroesen1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, is this possible to dial to CUE AA from outside and then dial password in order to make a call through CME system? In this case, outside user can dial to AA company and company is getting charge instead of user. any suggestion would be very a...

I'm setting up CUCME on a 2851 running IOS 12.4(9)T7. I set up the phone loads and uploaded the firmware files, but the two phone types I have, 7941G and 7911G aren't liking it. The 7911's loop through a Cisco and "upgrading" screen, though it does...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issues using Grant unity access tool to tie an AD user to a subsciber, have performed this successfully in an exchange environment. I consistently get the error subsciber id not found, as if Unity cannot see the Notes based subsciber. The Unit...

I am having issues getting a fax machine connected to an FXS port configured with H323 to successfully fax directly to another Fax machine connected to a VG224 using MGCP. If you dial externally, it connects correctly and faxes correctly. If dialing ...

What's the best way to do this upgrade? To first upgrade to CCM 4.13, and then use DMA and go to 6.12? Or, upgrade to 6.11, using DMA, and then upgrade that version to 6.12?Currently, 2 server cluster, 4.02, MCS-7815 servers, going to new servers.T...

mwheinz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What unity express items and ordering part numbers do i need in order to purchase a full unity express solution compatible with CCM4.2?Same question for VT advantage

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I guys ... I have a technical question about trunk to gatekeeper.CallManager version 5.1.3Gatekeeper Cisco version 12.4On the gatekeeper I have registered 2 trunks from a call manager.During a network problem in between callmanager and gatekeeper the...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes