IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've got a customer that has a newly installed CUCM6.1.1 and they have a couple of extensions internally that they want to appear as 'Unknown Number' when they call someone internally (It's for a helpdesk from what I understand). Is the...

Our mobile users would like to eliminate their mobile voice mail acct and use Unity as their single vm box. If I set the mobile to CFNA to our Unity DID, and set the users mobile # as an alternate extension, callers are greeted with the Unity sign i...

Hi,can someone please help in this, i want to know about recording in IPCCX, is it natively available with IPCCX or it's a third party recording system i have buy and integrateif it's natively available with IPCCX then is it available with only premi...

hello,recently, whe had met electrical issue at the publisher server, after that i have moved the hard disk from the publisher to the subscriber and the subscriber disks to the publisher.Now, i'm trying to reinstall the subsciber server, but the foll...

dbenattou by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes