IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am having issues call forwarding to a 1866 number in Canada. I can call forward to any other number.I have engaged the telco and they have asked me in get the redirecting number to put out the whole number instead of the 1700 Redirecting Number i =...

After i physically installed the unity express module in the router i typed service-engine 1/0 session command.From there i need to install the cue-vm-license_12mbx_ccm_2.3.4.pkg package.What command is required ?

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guysjust wanted to gain some insight into how you guys handle this. i have a 16 site cutover to do tomorrow. they are currently on CCM 4.0 and we are carrying them to 6.1. everything is tested, working as it should etc. same ip addressing as well. my...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ATA 186 with two ports and both ports are programmed with phone numbers. If I call those numbers from any phone I receive the following message "your call can not be completed as dialed". The error in the event log reads: Error: DeviceTra...

I am trying to understand why a particular policy was put in place and what is it doing.We have this at all of our remot ebranches which is using VoIP fo inter office calls:policy-map PEFCU-QoS class VOICE priority 256 set dscp ef class DATA-Priori...