IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have been asked to find out if you can plug a Dictaphone in to the Audio auxiliary port of a Cisco 7937 and be able to record the conversation. The user gudie states that the port is a full-duplex connection and it is labled with a audio in...

I detect an echo problem in my voice network and after the TAC's diagnosis, they suggested me to upgrade the IOS version of my 2 Cisco Gateways 3825 because the dsp firmware was too old (4.4.708) and have echo problems. The older IOS version is 12.3(...

ojcb23234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,My customer needs to be able to send an email from his blackberry to the CallManager with a number in the subject of the email. The CallManager dials the required number and sends the call back to the blackberry from which it received the...

Hi,My setup is as follows:-CUCM--> SIP TRUNK --> CUBE --> SIP --> Service ProviderThe CUCM SIP is configured for early offer with MTP checked.MY CUBE config is as follows:-voice service voip address-hiding allow-connections h323 to h323 allow-connect...

csg-admin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two users based are having the following problem:User - xyzExt. - 2295DDI - 01225784295User - uvwExt. - 2297DDI - 01225784297These two users are having problem with their internal calling, when they call anyone within Trapeze the other end user can h...

I am attempting to integrate CM 5.1 with AD, and it works fine when I am using the sAMAccountName for userID but when try to use employeeNumber the synchronization does not take place. Any ideas?Chris