IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all dear friends, I have a CCM 4.1(3)sr7, a cisco 2650XM with 4DSP configured and an IGATE (for GSM network). The problem is when I try to initiate a conference with an IP Phone and 2 cell-phones (these two calls go through IGATE), the second cell...

Hello,Here's my situation. We're balancing two voice systems right now. A CCM4 IP System and a Legacy System. The Legacy System is going away. We currently use 4 digit extension numbers and a gateway to translate the 4 digit dialing between phone...

iancarder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Extension Mobility

Hi All, I configured 10 user profile for EM, only one of them can log off successfully, the reset of the users can log in but when they want to log off and press service button, on the phone screen shows "to set up speed dials and other services for ...

We have an Emergency Notification System and also have Berbee Informacast for our IP Phones. We were wanting to integrate the two systems but there has to be some extensive code written by the Emergency Notification System vendor which does not have ...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes