IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a CCM 4.2, this device is connected to a normal switch. i connect one ip phone cisco 7650 to this switch. in the ccm admin window i tried to add this phone under device>phones however wen i coneect the phones to the switch it is not able to...

Hi,I have problem with registration 7911 phone on my CUCM 6.1(2). I add phone to CUCM with appropriate DN.Actually on Administration page, CUCM show phone as registered but I still can't see any DN on the phone.On the phone debug display:Load= SCCP11...

Hi,I am on CUCM 6.1.1 and am struggling with a pilot point setup. I have a regular hunt group/hunt pilot that my users use the Hlog key to log in and out of, and it works great. The problem is that basic queuing is needed, so I am headed down the p...

Is it possible to configure an external audio source on a CME so I can hook in an Ipod, CD Player etc?Our marketing department wants to be able to change remote office MOH quite often and I'd rather just have them pop in a CD on repeat or use an Ipod...

Hi, Im troubleshooting signalization between CCM 4.2 and cisco voice GW (3825). I assume that there is problem in codecs but I cannot find any type of debugging on GW router which can show me what codec were offered for this call from CCM. I tried th...