IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I install CUCM 14 cluster .I config SSO in the cluster with my windows 2016 ADFS. Now when i enable the SSO , when i test the user ,i get this response: Return URL: https://cucmpub-a.XXX.com:8443/ssosp/webapprelay HTTP Status 403 – Access to the requ...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am deploying some Cisco 840 wireless phones for the first time and we want to lock them down so they are just a basic phone.  We don't want them to have the play store or any apps really.  The only document I can find seems to show me how to do thi...

Resolved! SNR not working

Hi,I encountered a problem with CUCM SNR not functioning after a previously successful operation. The issue arose following a planned shutdown. To troubleshoot, I established an alternative trunk to a third-party SIP server and attempted to assign th...