cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DSP PVDM2_64 on 2821 router

Hi Networkers,im facing an issue with my 2821 router DSP configuration. am trying to configure DSP , i have built in PVDM2-32 on voice card 0 , and installed PVDM2-64 on PVDM slot 1. im not able to configure the voice-card 1 i got the following error...

gatekeeper urgent!

dear allI have two gateways each connected to a PBX with 5 number extensions.in each gateway i have also an fxs port. its also a gatekeeper.i have registered two gateways in my gatekeeper and the fxo port can call to eachpther via gatekeeper. but whe...

miskoolak by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BRI H323 in Germany

Hi, I have a callmanager 4.2 cluster in the UK and a remote SRST site in Germany. The local gateway in Germany has 4 x ISDN2e circuits coming into it for inbound and outbound PSTN calls. I have the following problems:1 - Lots of line resets (see atta...

CME 4.3 B-ACD Parallel Hunt-Groups

HelloDoes anyone know if the B-ACD works OK with the new Parallel hunt-groups that support SCCP phones on CME version 4.3. Also is it possible to collect statistics for the parallel hunt group. I have noticed that the statistics-collect command is no...

nremmer by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

fxstofxs

Dear sir, 2800 router with 2portfxs----wan leased line pont to pont ------2800 router with 2 port fxs now on both side i will connect analog phones to fxs on both sides like this i have head office and 3 branch offices . so plz tell me how can i conf...