IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

With CUCM 6.0, can it be configured where for inbound PSTN call, it will have one ringtone, whereas for inbound internal call, it will have another ringtone.Is this possible??

huntlee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has NEC 2400 PBX and CM, they have QSIG tie lines between them. Since their majority of their phones are still in NEC side they haven't moved their DID's to PRI in CM, so all the incoming calls still come through NEC. When an inbound call fo...

balukr by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to the best configuration guide for installing a presence server for LCS integration.I have 6.1 CCM's and need to implement a 6.0 presence server for integration into their Microsoft LCS. I have the presence deployment and admini...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up IP Communicator to make outbound calls.I have it set with and extension and can receive inbound calls from an outside line but will not make an outbound calls. i am pretty new to this so any helpful hints or pointing me in the r...

Hi Guys, Our Customer have a solution of IP Telephony with CallManager 4.1.3 and was configured a Service Attendant Console with Hunt Group and Hunt Pilot. This solution was configured Shared Line for the attendant Console. My Question is: Who I disa...