IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am using CUCMBE 6.1 and I have created a list of users, when you do a corporate Directory search, it lists all the users created, I would like to be able to select which users are displayed, in other words is there a way of blocking a user from bei...

silex by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I upgrated early my cluster from call manager 4.1(3)ES76.1 to 4.1(3)SR7. I'm getting bug.1-When an existing user log in Fast Dials Service, he can't make change and he gotmessage: "Error -7ff5ec6f:'enlblCtrl' is undefined.2-When a user knewly crea...

Hi all,I need some assistance for BOM on the below requirement.1) 250 IP Phone (Extension)2) 50 Analog Extension3) 2 ISDN PRI4) 8 CO Trunk Lines5) Voice mail system stand alone (8 Channels)6) Back Up battery7) User & Administor Training8) Installatio...

jachowda by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am facing an issue with the cisco CDR Analaysis and reporting the service is not starting after restarting the server. when i tried from services it is getting a message 1069 logon failure.so i click logon properties logon and browse the CCMServ...