IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi i am facing an issue with the cisco CDR Analaysis and reporting the service is not starting after restarting the server. when i tried from services it is getting a message 1069 logon failure.so i click logon properties logon and browse the CCMServ...

Using the FXS/DID card. After all 10 digits are dialed from an outside phone to an IP phone configured with a DID on a group of 4 FXS/DID trunks on callmanager express, it takes 10 to 12 seconds of dead air for the IP phone to start ringing. Why woul...

Hi Friends,i am currently working on CME with 7965G ip phones. All ip phones displayscreen go off when they are idle but i want them on all the time. I tried toedit it from phone setting but not editable and also i tried to findconfiguration on cme f...

I'm testing multicast moh from flash and I have it working when I call in from the PSTN. I'm having trouble if I call IP phone to IP phone and place the call on hold, just dead air. Just to be clear, I'm placing a call between 2 phones connected to...