IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,When the IP phone is ringing and not taking the call , the call should be forwarded to the Mobile phone using call forward option(done).If the Mobile#1 too is not attending the call it should be forwarded to second mobile phone.Is there any option...

I have 7911 telephone, with dual-line #dn1st call comes, answered2nd call comes, answered (1st is on hold)If I want to transfer 2nd callblid-transfer occurs, not consultivehere is my config;ephone-dn 1 dual-line number 141ephone 1 mac-address ****...

Hello,I am trying to insert phone records in unified communications manager 6.1.2 using BAT. First I downloaded the bat.xlt template and then constructed the .CSV file, with single line. I uploaded the file to CCM and then tried associating with a cu...

Hi Prof.I am setting up a new uc500. Call in and out are working fine. But I cannot get voicemail/AA working. 'debug ccsip mess' shows CUE cannot find the the call handling numbers that have already been configured and enabled. 202 is an extenstion a...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am upgrading a call manager from 4.1(3) to 5.1(2)I am running the DMA tool version 5.1(3)I get the following error while the tool is validating the file[06:36:11 PM] The results are : Export - Successful. Validation - Successful with warning...

Can anybody say, how perspective will be CallManager 6? Will it be soon CallManager 7 version?Also I have the same question for IVR. Should IVR 5 will be stable? I ask this question because as I see callmanager 5 wasn't stable version. Also IVR 4.5 h...

Hi,I have installed a new CCM 6.0.1 server. While I'm doing th first backup, when it tries to do a backup from subscriber MOH server, I have the following error:=====================================================Server : CCMSUBSCRIBERFeature : CCMC...