IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI,I have errors in my c2821 gateway that I do not understand. Can somebody please explain this errors to me. I have search around but have not found any answer.200722: Nov 26 13:06:43.961: ISDN Se0/0/1:15 SERROR: process_pri_simple: NO name in GTD20...

Hi All, I have CME with FXO port and configure call blast script. I have attached configuration in the attachment. when I dial main number, the call hits to voice-port then forward to pots dial peer. But nothing happen and the external phone keeps ri...

I'm in process of separating a single CM cluster in to two. Is there a way we can find speed dials in each phone by running some SQL queries. In other words I just want to know who has speed dials configured on their phone. Instead of going to each p...

balukr by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco call manager 6.1.1 i have this call manager connected to a switch and then i have an ip phone connected to the same switch. hence the phones and call manager are on the same lan. i am not able to get the phones registered with th...