IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All & Greetings.I am reading different VoIP books, CCM etc .. and so am getting familiar with various Protocols - H.323, MGCP, SCCP - but, what I am looking for is material that may tell or suggest which protocol would be preferable in which de...

rkishanb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have some IP Phone 7960, 7940 without the handset, because end-users break them all the time (I guess they are really working so hard) :)Is there anyway to buy the handset without buying the whole phone??ThanksKen

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been told that a Cisco 2821 voice enabled IOS can covert an incoming fax to a .tiff file that can then hand to exchange server or Unity server.Is that possible? Could you point me in the right direction?Thanks in advance.

When all phone are SCCP, there is no problem, I can see CDR from CME 4.2 GUIWhen analog FXS phones involvedI see meaningless output from GUIHere is CDR output from CLItelelephones #201 , #205 are ip phones#301 is analog fxs port#sh call hist vo com<c...

I have a bunch of 7940 phones working on CME. when booting the phones, some of them got a displayed message saying TFTP file not found. I reset them and i'm still getting the same message. What is confusing me is that all these phones were working gr...

Hi,Currently We are running Cisco Agent Desktop version 6.1.3 with Call Manager 4.1(3)sr4 and IPCC Express 4.0(4)SR01.Currently we are experiencing issues with voice monitoring some agents through Cisco Supervisor. Some agents can be monitored, other...