IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone give me any insight as to what may be causing calls not to go through. I posted a snippet of a debug. Thanks.=======================================*Jun 26 17:18:23.515: //75/00CC1EB05B01/CCAPI/ccCallCanGateway: CALL_ERROR_INFORMATION...

dphills18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are having a cisco UCM (Unified Communications manager) clusterThe real time monitoring tool has generated an alert saying as “Low Available Virtual Memory”.I am attaching the screenshot of it.Any ideas how to resolve this issue.Rgds.,Sachi...

Weird thing happened to the Call Manager Express.I have a CME that was running great.Today i tried to telnet this unit and i noticed that neither telnet session nor ping was working. So i brought a console cable and i got access to the router throu...

Hi guys just a quick query to be honest, after checking my gateways that were configured by another company I have seen a very high amount of slip secs between 33-316.. I have now provided the correct clokcing to the El Controller and they are at 0, ...