IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CUCM version 6 running in standard configuration with a h.323 gateway connecting to Nortel PABX. When I make a call from an IP phone through the PABX to a PABX phone or a PSTN phone (which connects through the PABX) the call connects fine but ...

paulhardy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have configured IPMA for ( a manger and his assistant) and i downlowded the ipma consol and i installed it. when i want to connect to the server by login and pass of the assistant , i get an error message [System Erro. Please contact Administ...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a call manager bug. I am not goign to open a TAC case for this, because Cisco is charging us for TAC cases. This relates to CM 4.1.3 as wellas 6.0 and maybe 6.1 as well.Let's take a look at an example. You have Calling search space X co...

Hi, i'm running ccm 5.1(3), my customer used to have a nortel pbx and a use a feature called call priority: a phone with an active call receive a second call from a priority enabled phone, then the first call goes on hold and the priority call is est...

i have a MGCP cisco 3845 with a vwic-1mft-e1 that has been configured for Channel Associated Signalling. Am using Cisco Call manager 6.0.How do i add it as a gateway on call manager and how do i make a route pattern for incoming and outgoing calls th...

Hi everybody, thanks for all.I have one cisco 2800 series router with CME installed. At my LAN ok. all phones working, but now i want to install remote extensions (Cisco Sip IP-Phones).The problem is that in the other side my router is not so good to...

Hi all. Im curious about how most services companies do IPT implementations. Im wondering if in most organizations, is there typically a "Unity guy", a "callmanager guy" and an "contact center guy"? Or is it typical that one guy knows all three pr...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes