IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I ran DMA yesterday night ant he gave me some warnings with all the username. They have been configured with underscore. Example frederick_gouger Does somebody knows of I can go with the upgrade on a new server at 6.1 or I really have to change al...

f.gouger by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

phone type: 7942Version of Callmanager: 5.1.3.2000-3Version of firmware: 8.3(3)In the Device configuration for a 7942G phone there is no option to enable the hookswitch feature.Could someone verify if this feature is supposed to be available in 5.1(3...

Hello,I need to configure the gw to use h323, i don't have problems with outgoing calls, however the incoming calls don't go through, the main number doesn't ringthis is what i see on thw GWMay 26 21:33:37.299: ISDN Se0/0/0:23 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = ...

I have just performed an AD integration with callmanager 4.2When i go to the directory on the phone, there are a lot of entries that have a lot of the admin usernames and also a row of 4x3 dots with a comma (like below)............,Is there a way of ...

silex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes