IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Does anyone know the e1r2 setting use by PLDT in Philipines.Line Signaling type? - R2-digital (R2 ITU Q411)- R2-Analog (R2 ITU Q421)- R2-Pulse (R2 ITU Supplement 7)Interregister signaling Type? - R2 compelled- R2 Noncompelled- R2 semi compelled ...

Hi,I configured a SCCP VG224 that worked alright till some days ago.Problem:---------> port have problems registering (CCM 5.1.2) and even ports that register dont permit dial tone to the analog phone. The ports are not always the same...what is real...

Hi,I want to generate a report from the CDR database. But I've found that the called number column (originalCalledPartyNumber and finalCalledPartyNumber) that is being registered in the database consists of only the last 4 digits of the actual called...

juankarlo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does any one have a working configuration where the cme has transcoding and conferencing profiles configured using PVDM2i was able to register the transcoding but the conferencing was saying registration failedGood day

twissam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been experiencing some extreme network latencies recently, so I installed wireshark onto one of my clients.The first thing I noticed is that my 3725 voice gateway was flooding the network with SCCP UDP broadcasts to 239.2.2.2. I was curious i...

HiI have a CME running version 4.0(2) and multicast paging is not working, but unicast is.I suspect it might be a routing issue, but I'm not sure how the process works(message flow between CME and phone) and therefore I don't know where to look first...

t070335 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes