IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

After configuring the voice gateway, the command 'sh ccm-manager' shows me that the CCM is registered from the voice gateway, but from the the CCM GUI the status is REGISTRATION : Not registreredIP Address : unknown.Could you please help !!NOT REGIST...

dom.a by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. Take a look at this:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/sbcs/hardware/quick/guide/uc5_tele.htmlNow basically i need to set up a network for a new customer, and its going to be exactly like that, but with a 2801 instead of a UC520.At...

davieshuw by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CM 4.2 - the hold scenario is "you are on hold...." plays 30 secs and loopsbut sometimes the hold music does not play and leaves a blank space until it gets to "you are on hold........."There is no pattern to this, sometimes the hold music will play ...

nickmac74 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have small campus with multiple CUE.Trying to provide single dial-in access via 800 number.Unable to redirect to vm prompt to get to enter your id.keep getting there is no mailbox associated with this extension.There's got to be a way to do this.Can ...

pvarenholt by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone got a tested set up for a MGCP vg224. We are having problms with inbound- no clock slips. The calling fax machine is ringing but there does not seem to be any exchange of tones so they do not move from a Voice call to fax. thanks

iptuser55 by Frequent Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My goal is,-CUCM 6.0.1 to 6.1.2-Unity connection 2.0 to 2.1Can I upgrade each code from CUCM-BE 'OS administration' menu seperately? means upgrade CUCM first and upgrade 'unity connection' from the same menu. Is the CUCM-BE automatically detects the ...

cjrchoi11 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes