IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When setting up our new ISDN-PRI service with the UC520-48U-T/E/I-K9, outgoing calls cannot go through, but receive incoming DID calls no problem.I know its a PSTN setup issue, but do not know how to fix it.Any suggestions?

We use CCM 6.0.1 and UC 2.0.1We have a phone that receives calls from other phones when that caller is calling another number. The phone acts like an operator number which it is not. Is there somethng in Call Manager I can check to see why this phone...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the cheapest and easiest way to listen in on a phone call from another phone? We have a telerecruitment facility and the supervisors would like the ability to listen in on calls being made for training purposes.

I have a need to make restrict a Ephone from Dialing out. I'veimplemented the below config. But it doesnt seem to work.!voice translation-rule 10 rule 2 reject /9../ rule 3 reject /9......../!voice translation-profile LOBBY translate called 10!ephone...

jcounter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Callmanager 3.3 Hunt group and pilot created with members assigned to it. All working fine when calling the hunt pilot. Also when one extension is call forwarded all to hunt pilot number then it works fine and gets forwarded.But when the second me...

Hi Guys,Does anyone have experience troubleshooting FXS ports ? I have a 2port VWIC and a 4 port VWIC. The two port is working fine but the 4 port has no dial tone on any of the ports.Done a sh voice port summ and i can see the port ring on incoming ...

We have a VIC-4FXS card in a 2801 with a analog phone hooked up to port 0 currently. We are going to hook up a fax machine that ties into CCM 6.01 BE. Whenever we pick up the phone it gets no dialtone and when I dial out it doesn't do anything. If...

rraver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to change the time it takes for the directories to show up? right now if I press directories, then choose "Missed Call", for example, it take a bout 10 seconds for it show up. I would like to change to about 5. I'm on callmanager 4.1 (...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes