IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I wanted to know that when you upgrade from CCM version 4.1 to 5.1 using DMA 5.1(3) is the corporate directory using Cisco DC directory services also migrated along with it or there is a sepearate procedure to migrate the corporate directory Pls h...

Resolved! Internal dialling

Hi,We have a client using Call Manager 5. There are 2 types of users. First type is admin and they dial 0 to get an outside line. The second type is the residents of the facility who have direct access to the PSTN. Route patterns are configured using...

Hi Team,I am trying to install Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0.1 Business Edition and Cisco Unity Connection 2.0 as co-resident applications on the MCS-7825H3 Servers.When I start the installation I get 2 options to select between Unified Co...

Dear sirI wannted to know that , how can i configure Expansion module (7914) with my 7940 phone in CCM 5.1. could u plz clear the configuretion step in CCM 5.1 as i have already register my IP phone(7940)

I have a new single site setup using UC520. 2 BRI ports are connecting to PSTN. I cannot get BRI work. 'debug isdn q931' shows calls are rejected even if when no calls are made. Please help me understand the debug messages. Debugs are attached. Confi...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a callmanager 4.1 that has 2 fxs and 4 bri registered using MGCP. The problem is that the mgcp commands that associate this interfaces to the call agent got erased suddenly loosing connection qith the callmanager.Do anyone had this problem ...