IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a question regarding transcoding between 2 sites.We currenlty have 2 sites with 2 H323 VGW (one on each site). Within each sites we use G711 and between them G729.So site A use his own device pool with regionA configured. Site B use dev...

Hi,I have a scenario like this...PSTN----h323VG---CCM---IP Phone.My VG is in a Different region to my IP phones and I have setup g.729 as the codec between inter regions.For xcoding, I have setup a xcoder on one of my gateways ( this gateway is confi...

I have a couple of questionsIf you have a remote site using SRST with G711 as the local codec connected to the main Cluster across the WANSet up - Only call control, at the moment , is sent across the WAN back to the main Cluster,all PSTN is out loca...

Dear Friends. I need a clarification. When we enable client matter code on the rout pattern,all the calls going thruough the rout pattern will ask to enter client matter code. it will be disturbing for user if he does not have a client matter code. H...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I'm currently in the process of documenting my IPT architecture. I did a schema representing all the instances in the CCM, stating which are dependent on each other and which instances has a link on which one. Did anyone of you made that ...

Sandy Lee by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes