IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I am looking to create a configuration to connect two PABX systems both with an PRI module in it via Cisco routers (with also VWIC-E1/T1 modules in it) over ethernet to eachother. So the PABX systems can communicate with eachother. Can someb...

Hi Guys,Has anyone seen te following error in CCM?;ErrorThe following error occurred while trying to retrieve the information for the requested server.An unknown or unidentifiable error occurred during processing. (1)It occurs in the main CCM adminis...

Hello There,I just finished a Cisco IPT Implementation in the HQ of one of our customers and studing the possibility of going through the other sites in 20 different cities in 4 different countries. In the HQ we have full blown CallManager. I am doin...

Dear sir i wanted to know that does CCME has a Capability to initiate/host at least four party conference calls by default? same with CCM ?I heard that CCM /CCME can only do three party conference.any doumentation and what would be the solution for f...

Resolved! Lab for BACD

Hi,i have set a lab with two routers:one have VIC2-2FXS (one of them connected to an analogue phone and another connected to the FXO on the second router)i can call from Router A to Router B IP phone, but i am trying the BACD with no success, ultimit...

twissam by Level 1
  • 61 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I add the following command on ccme but i can only made a conference call with three user at a time from my 7941 phone.telephony-service max-conferences 8 gain -6Any other config is required to make conference call with more than 3 users.Tha...

Hi,I am trying to configure a SIP account on my 2801 ISR Router using the CUBE functionality. I have tried all possible configuration combinations but it does not seem to register. The account works fine if I use a softphone such as X-Lite. My config...