IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to configure a SIP account on my 2801 ISR Router using the CUBE functionality. I have tried all possible configuration combinations but it does not seem to register. The account works fine if I use a softphone such as X-Lite. My config...

I recently installed an Emergency Responder server. One issue I didn't realize is when I installed the Cisco OS, the windows NTP client didn't install. There are so many Cisco OS cd's, so I'm not sure which one to choose from that would have that c...

Specs indicate that the NM-CUE and NM-CUE-EC have the same 20GB hard drive. I was just wondering why is one 100 hours of storage and the other 300 hours of storage if both have the same hard drive capacity?If I wanted to upgrade my NM-CUE to provide ...

I have a user that just installed IP Communicator 2.12. It starts up okay but if he attempts to answer a call or place a call he gets a MS Visual C++ Runtime Library pop-up R6025 -pure virtual function call. What's this mean and how do I fix it?

k6lw by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just curious.Is it possible for a "lab" call manager (5.04) to use the production directory data (3.3.3 sr4) for the corporate directory access? If so how do I configure CCM 5 to do this. I just want to display the corporate directory, not perform an...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes