IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Way to monitor for 'system is operating with insufficent number of licenses' in CUCM

Hello, When logging into CUCM and you are presented with this warning message. Is there any way to monitor for this occurrence? Doesn't appear to be a syslog or RTMT alert. Only if it is in overage for those. I found some OIDs but when I try to walk ...

Resolved! SIP protocol or SCCP

All, We're looking at changing our PRI's over to SIP.  I understand there is licensing that we will have to purchase for the SIP trunks, but will we have to make and changes to our phone configurations?  Currently we use SCCP protocol...will we have ...

SCCP To SIP Migration

Hi Everyone, I am having issues migrating our SCCP phonse to SIP. After lunching the migration using Bulk Administration --> Phone --> Migrate Phone --> SCCP To SIP, all phones stay in unregistered mode. It looks like CUCM is not able to delete the S...

mightyking by Frequent Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sip trunk and call transformation

Hi, sip trunk is connected to third party  sip server , call coming through the sip shows  a number like 8796543567 I want to  transform this number to  5567 do I need to use calling party transformation css , if yes how can i do that Thanks 

elite2010 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SNR

Hi,If caller from outside pstn , is it possible to show the   original caller  to the end user who is using mobile phone as remote phone ? 2) if not how to show the called number   to the remote phone if outside pstn calls 7009 and i want to show as ...

elite2010 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes