IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I have customer with unity UM-4.0.3. Trying to run a DIRT backup to external box in preperation for a 5.1 upgrade.I can run DIRT fine to an internal drive but when I try to run to the external folder it fails. Log file is blank with "cannot reach ...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am able to send faxes outbound but inbound from the pstn fail. i can hear the fax machine recieving the call , butthere is only one negotiation and it stops here is the mgcp config. wondering if i am missing something....ccm-manager fallback-mgcpc...

ggittins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Although calls to our systems resident area code are possible from any phone with a non-restrictive Calling Search Space and Partition, calls forwarded using "Call Forward All" to numbers in the resident area code fail.Calls forwarded using "Call For...

bmiller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, So I've got a pretty simple setup, all my phones are in the same Device Pool, with the same Date/Time Group (set to central time zone, etc.) I applied all the recommended DST patches LAST march and again in October.However when DST rolled a...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I'd like to implement a QoS/CoS for my Voice traffic. I have a 4Gb MetroE connection for my data VLAN and 2Gb MetroE connection for my voice VLAN. I'm using a C3750 and using static routing. When my 4Gb is down, I'd like the 2Gb to share the 50...

mhelvin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to install a CCME in a hotel and my problem is how to do the billing per room and then charge it to the final invoice in the check out.Is there any billing solution for integrating it in CCME? Which solution do you recommend?Regards