IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Specs indicate that the NM-CUE and NM-CUE-EC have the same 20GB hard drive. I was just wondering why is one 100 hours of storage and the other 300 hours of storage if both have the same hard drive capacity?If I wanted to upgrade my NM-CUE to provide ...

I have a user that just installed IP Communicator 2.12. It starts up okay but if he attempts to answer a call or place a call he gets a MS Visual C++ Runtime Library pop-up R6025 -pure virtual function call. What's this mean and how do I fix it?

k6lw by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just curious.Is it possible for a "lab" call manager (5.04) to use the production directory data (3.3.3 sr4) for the corporate directory access? If so how do I configure CCM 5 to do this. I just want to display the corporate directory, not perform an...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a short while we're going to deploy an IP-DECT gateway in order to attach a legacy DECT system to a CCM 6.1.1.The gateway will have one SIP account per phone. We currently have a fully automated user management solution (AXL, doing users, profiles...

Hi,Playing arround with a huntgroup consisting out of one hunt list and one line group. Line group has several lines, which are actual lines on just one phone device profile.What I would like to accomplish is that an "huntgroup agent" can make it sel...