IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI need to remove our second subscriber from our cluster.Actually, we have one Publisher 4.1(3) and two Subscribers. The second Subscriber is already off use, so no more Phones are registered on this server.At the Call Manager Administration page...

Hi!I'm trying to configure a URL service for the IP phones. I've configured the steps needed in what concerns CM4.2(3) and subscribed the service on the phone. When I try to access it through the phone the following message appears:"host unknown".I ...

I am having this issue, and need more clarification. Our DST patch worked fine, meaning system clocks adjusted properly. We are using TOD routing, and i got complains that there is hunt list which starts from 9:00am-5:30pm did not get calls until 10:...

We have CCM 6.0.1I have a phone that displays caller id from an outside call. I have another phone that does not display caller id fromt eh outside. Looking at how the phones are set up they look the same. Where do I need to look in case I missed som...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes