cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

7941G busy prob

Hi all i'm little nosy about the fact that when i'm trying to call a 7941G phone an i get a busy tone but the phone wasn't used by anyone so why i get this busy tone and i think that's linked to presence feature so can anyone help m out!

Reserve external lines

Hi, At the moment we are having a huge amount of calls to the office and this is taking up all our external lines. I was wondering if it would be possible in call manager to reserve a few lines so people can still make external calls. Any help would ...

mpole by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem in DND softkeys

hello, i have CME 4.2, and when i have converted the ip phones to french language, the DND softkey for only 7961 is displayed but not active. i have reassigned the english language but the DND for 7961 is always deactivated.thanks for your assistance...

dbenattou by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CTL client/eToken troubles

Hi!We try now to use CTL client with Aladdin eTokens PRO32k. CTL clent connects to CM (we tried on 4.2 and on 6.0), we set CM cluster to mix mode, the message with security token insert appears. After that I insert token and press "OK", but the messa...

UC520 FAX Routing

UC520 with FXO for POTS lines. 1 of the POTS line also services a single FAX Machine (Pretty standard for small business)QUESTION - how to configure UC520 to detect inbound FAX call and route to FXS port supporting the FAX machine?Our current Lucent...

bruce by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error 30026

HelloI am facing problem while generating the CDR report.i am using Call manager 4.1(3).I am getting the message "30026:Data is available only from Dec 27,2007,to Dec 28,2007."Though i have enabled all the parameters related with CDR generation.

Unified Mobility

hi ,does any body know if we need to purchase or order license for presence server and mobility? i know for SIP phones we need device unit licese but does the presence server and extension mobility features come already with CCM5& 6???? im planning ...