IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to write a CUCM SQL query to pull information about users, numbers and departments out of the enduser table. The basic format of the query is run sql SELECT firstname,lastname,telephonenumber,department FROM enduser WHERE telephonenumb...

Dear Cisco Community, One of our customer has an issue with Jabber notification.After upgrading his jabber to the version 12.6.2.38119 Build 288119, he got an issue with the Email notification.Usually when he is in call, and someone is calling him in...

hi all i have problems with incoming calls from other ip phones to 8851 cisco ip phone with Newrock OM series ip pbx as the main pbx server!!outgoing calls from my 8851 ip phone are ok!!i tried reinstalling firmware but that wasn't helpful!i'm curren...

A client of mine bought a "Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831", and he would like to connect it directly to a 3CX Phone System.I searched for a solution but have not found a guide to connect the CP-8831 to a VOIP phone system.Is there a way to do...

lmino0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Good evening.We have Cisco Call Manager 8.6.x and MOTOTRBO RADIO server and mototrbo DP4000 Ex SERIES ATEX RADIO's. We are planning to integrate CUCM and MOTOTRBO so that VOIP users can communicate with RADIO devices. I found that this suppor...

Good morning!  I've been looking at this for a couple days now.  Followed all the rules by the book, so I think.  Searched, googled, asked other people, even opened a TAC case.  Enough back story. I'm trying to get auto registration working on our 7 ...

JasunKAR by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a query on CUCM 10.5 Licensing. My client wants to remove all Hard phones (Nearly 150) and want to deploy CIPC against each hard phone.Can I configure both types of phones for all the users for time being even if we do not have licenses to ...