IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friends      I had a cisco router 2951 with cme 10.5 installed. I want to use this router as sip and sccp phone service everything is ok, but I had one problem that I had a voip gsm gateway (4 sim cards) and I don't know how make configuration t...

Hello Community,we switched from our PBX to SIP Trunk. We have a CISCO 29series (without CUBE). The router interface is directly connected to the Internet with a public IP address. Unfortunate we cannot register our SIP Trunk to the ISP. What did I w...

Hello,I use a Cisco SPA112 VOIP box, connected in Ethernet, on a router for several years for my phone line.I would like to move my phone away from my router (I will not be able to use a long ethernet cable) and connect the SPA112 with a WIFI Etherne...

I am use ProTech voice gateway integrate to our cucm ver 11.5. Now the outgoing call from cucm to mobile through voice gateway successfully done.  We just add the sip trunk with route Pattern and non security profile. The issue in the incoming call f...

OmarMa_90 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We recently received a shipment of Cisco 8841,7821 Phones and Plantronics HW520 headsets but the headsets don't work however if I try the same headset on our old phones Cisco 7942 it works I tried another third party headsets Jabra they work on ...