IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,We have several VG 350 MGCP but only one of them is losing dial tone in random ports. It looks like many people have the same problem but no one have found a real solution. Here's what I have done so far with no luck:1) Reset the port ...

Hi All,We are having issues with FAX not working with ATA 191.ATA Software version is : 12.1SR2-3Call Flow:PSTN >>> SBC >>> CUCM >>>> ATA >>> Ricoh Fax Machine --> Internal calls to the ATA does not result in the FAX tone--> when we connect a analog ...

Greetings, I"m have trouble configuring a 4331 gateway, (possibly because I have not experience).   I can't configure MGCP, etc. From what I can tell from attached pics, and from the link below, it looks like the PVDM module, is in the wrong slot, (...

Need some Opinions on this.  I have a Device on site that is not always manned but it's 'important'.  The customer has the following requests: Device rings DN 4444If No Answer and it's during Business hours, send it on to DNs 4000, 4001, 4005If No An...

RAustin70 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, After changing the IP address of my CUCM server running version 9.1.2SU4 the Cisco CAR DB is not running. i tried many workaround that i found throughout the support forum like the below, but didn't succeed: 1. Disable the "CDR Enabled Flag" p...