IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.My customer have a gatewa 2801 with CSS (CSS_ALL).My customer use the DDI (USA example), the number 0001X!My customer have a DID final 0001 and want to use the final 0001 to auto attendant of Exchange Server 2007.I created a route pattern to 0001 ...

On the logs of the CDR Repository I can see it trying to access only destination 3 and no tries to dest 1 or 2.Unified communications 5.1How can I reset the CDRSender to get dest 1 and 2 again?

rcordeiro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! License 4.2 to 6.1

We upgraded 4.2 to 6.1 and received the appropriate lic from TAC, uploaded, then rebooted the server. However if run a license unit report I get 0 under authorized devices and have a negative number in my units reaming field.......any ideas?

I am going to install a 7961G to CCME 4.2 and need to add the 7914 expansion module. Am i right in saying that to configure it. The only command needed is the following, in ephone 1type 7961 addon 1 7914 My next question, is how do I configure the bu...

silex by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am having a problem with transfered calls, I am sure I have configured correctly for Full-consult transfers but the system is doing blind.I have been tearing my hair out over this for the last few days and would be very greatful for...