IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I did a firmware upgrade which went without issue. However, after it was done, the facility stated that they were not able to make outbound calls, inbound worked fine.I did a no mgcp, and that resolved the issue. My question is: Should I treat thi...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are going to be upgrading a customer from CME and Unity express to Unity, and Call Manager 6.0 and they have asked if there is a procedure for saving the messages that are on the unity express, off to another device.

dl2653 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I have a CCME 4.2 and a Nokia E61 with installed Intellisysnc 1.1, a access point 1200.I'm trying to configure the E61 to connect as IPphone, on wireless are correct associated (it browes intenet, e-mail etc) the SCCP client is correct conf...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a SIP provider that I want to connect to on the Internet. We have Call Manager 6.0 business edition and a 2821 running firewall IOS. I received this information from the SIP Provider. They are "using net4 sip parameters"and "it does not suppo...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a problem with the interpretation of several commands on a Gatekeeper. When we do a “show gatekeeper calls” we can see there is no call. But if we do at the same time a “show gatekeeper status” there is some different informatio...

Easy questions ....1) what is the typical number to get a secondary dialtone (outside line) in Singapore. Is it 9 or 1 or 0?2) what are the typical blocked patterns for premium phone number services in Singapore?

MooneyN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes