IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloHopefully someone out there can help ;-)I have ccme 4.1.The timezone should be eastern time but it is currently gmt.I have changed it to eastern time in the telephony-service but it hasn't changed on the phone.I raised a tac and cisco say i need...

Hi Guys,There are some Unbelievably experienced people here. will like you to help me with this one.Can i set up alternate extension on CUE like i do on unity? i mean i want call diverted from an alternate number to go into the voice mail (mailbox)of...

Hi All !I have a problem , I am trying for the Gateways & Gatekeepers exam.My problem is that there are 2 different answers to my question in the Cisco Press Book.It is about controlling the bandwidth needed for callssay a call would need 64k (ignore...

I need to know if telephone companys generally offer multiple analog trunks (fxs interfaces) to interface customer fxo's with the same phone number (e.g. 4 analog trunks using the same phone number)so that the customer can just publish one telephone ...

Dear Voice eng(s) I have one E1 link from telco to my Ericsson MD-110 PBX. is it possible that I add a cisco VG to send data traffic over this E1?I have read cisco documents about Er Md110 and cisco Vg but i want user data and voice traffic together ...

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a customer with 5 location currently and expected to have around 20 locations at a later stage.each location would host around 50 users except the HQ which have 300 IP phones.at the HQ i have CCM and at the branches CME.i am planning to hav...

twissam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes