IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a CME running in the UK connected to a PRI. We are getting inbound caller ID from some sites and not from others. For example, we have an office in Germany. Then users from the Germany office call our site in the UK it appears as Unknown, b...

mlitka by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Is there a way to use some kind of secure protocol (secure FTP or...) instead of TFTP for device loads and device configuration files (ccm 4.x, ip phone 7940 series)?thx

I'm trying to resolve an issue with phones unregistering from the callmanager over a VPN connection. Almost daily the phones register to the local gateway and the tunnel does not go down. I attached the log of the local SRST gateway to which the phon...

Not sure we have many options here ... we have a client with many 7921 phones in a noisy warehouse environment. They've increased handset volume for ringers, speakers, etc. though still complain in certain noisier areas that the volume is too low. I'...

Router filters- why use themIn a normal CCM with a Country Dial Plan having been implemented you create a multiple instances of Route pattern 9.@ with different partitions - or it is in my supported system9.@ partition - mobile9.@ partition - loc...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI've had an open tac case for a few months now with not much progress - so i thought i'd ask if anyone else has come accross this issue on a 1751V cme system.I have a 1751V with 1 vic2-fxo and a 4 channel dsp, 4 sccp handsets and 2 sip handsets...